The Illinios Truck Enforcement Association is proud to offer two tiers of membership legal professionals.
Membership Tiers |
- Attorney - $25/year for one attorney member
- Law Firm* - $100/year for up to six members of a law firm
Membership Requirements |
- Must be attorney that is actively involved in truck enforcement, either through prosecution or defense.
- Must be a registered attorney in good standing with the Attorney Regulation & Disciplinary Commission.
- Must agree to follow the by-laws of the Illinois Truck Enforcement Association.
* The law firm membership (bundle) requires one lead person to register with the ITEA who will become the account administrator. Once the account administrator has completed the membership process, he/she will be able to register the additional members.